Sunday, December 4, 2011

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

...
I love Sunday mornings especially when the house is all quiet, outdoors are covered with 3-4 inches of a white powdery blanket & not a creature is stirring not even a mouse. Christmas music playing & my mind content on a beautiful weekend to look back on. Yesterday since we didn't make it to the Reindeer Run because a few people in the house couldn't wake up in time, not mentioning any names, we decided to get our tree. First stop my husband thought lets go to Minnesota's largest candy store to check it out only to drive all the way out there to see a sign opening next July. oops! So next was Chaska's Holiday Family Fun in their cute downtown business district. Treats were in every store, including a yummy one for Charlie who has yet to leave his bone behind, & a few Christmas presents ok well another dress for me at Lillian's...I just love their clothes well everything under their roof quite frankly. Another score was a yummy Dark Sweet Cherry Balsamic Vinegar...mmm I can just taste it already in Derek's cooking. Onward to pick the perfect tree at Minnesota's very own Home Depot Tree Farm. Trees, trees & more trees...balsam firs, mixed spruces, frasiers on and on I am not picky when it comes to trees, just something big, full & tall. After all the looking, I found the perfect one we all agreed on! whew! First comment out of Derek's mouth..."it's too big" No such thing! Tree fits well in the perfect corner of our house that we will be decorating today! :o) The best part of the picking the tree was watching the man wrap it like a present! In the store we found Santa & what perfect hats the girls were wearing. Santa directed us to his favorite corner in the store where they were having a Snowman building party. An hour later three very happy girls had made Snowman napkin holders Best message I love to live by..."Everywhere I go, there I am" making memories! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment