Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Drama Queen ScarLet Costume in Costumes Girl's Costumes Classic Girls Costumes

Oh with Halloween Right around the corner...we just can't help but look at all the costumes...We just love costumes in this family! Looks like it's gonna be this one for Emily my little Drama Tween...definitely fits the part Drama Queen ScarLet Costume in Costumes Girl's Costumes Classic Girls Costumes
Breanna is sticking to a Renaissance theme with this gorgeous black and gray dress I had found...love it! With our house about 1/2 way there already with halloween decorations out we are loving it...at least I am! Candles lit as we speak illuminating ghosts & pumpkins and black cats Oh My! Definitely my favorite season of the year! Thinking I will be planning a Spooktacular Party with Daring Tweens this year...I am in the Spooky Mood to Congure up Some Fun! MMMWwwwwahhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment